Craft Hope Spreading seeds of hope one stitch at a time

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Craft Swap

I'm a member of Craftster.org. I joined a craft swap where essentially you are paired up with another person or (crafter if you will) and you make crafts for them based on their interests. This is the first time I did it and I must say it was a fun experience. Here's what I made her:

Photobucket

An elephant for her 2 year old!

Photobucket

This sweet pincushion. I could have easily kept for myself.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Where the Wild Things Are Series of Max mini paintings.

Photobucket

I also made her a linoleum block, in which I carved a jellyfish. It's basically a large stamp.

Photobucket

Leo couldn't wait to send it to the post office.

Monday was my birthday. After a long, exhausting, but fun day I found bunnyface's package on my bed. It entailed.....



Photobucket

This amazingly cute whale. I call him Wally.

Photobucket

'Deep in the Forest' an altered book made by bunnyface herself. It's so awesome and her first altered book. It looks amazing.

And last but definitely not least......

Photobucket

MUSTACHIOS!!

It's a necklace with interchangeable mustaches!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Thank you Bunnyface!!

No comments:

Post a Comment