Craft Hope Spreading seeds of hope one stitch at a time

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Books > Completed Projects

I've come to realize that I have a crap ton of art/craft books. I dig through them, find what I like, and then make it. However it was recently brought to my attention that I've only made a few things, out of my pseudo library of books, my book to completed craft ratio isn't where I would like it to be. Don't get me wrong, I'm learning a lot. I just don't think that I'm using them to their full potential.

So, I'm going to go through each book and make all of the contents it has to show. What do I have in my library thus far?



'Sew Everything Workshop' by: Diana Rupp


'Creepy Cute' by: Christen Haden



'Generation T: Beyond Fashion' by: Megan Nicolay
beyond fashion


'Home Rockanomics' by: Heidi Minx
home rockanomics


'The Naughty Secretary Club The Working Girl's Guide to Handmade Jewelry' by: Jennifer Perkins
naughty secretary club


My lost books that I must find immediately:

'Crafty Chica's Art de la Soul: Glittery Ideas to Liven Up Your Life' by: Kathy Cano Murillo

crafty chica

'The Big Ass Book of Crafts' by: Mark Montano
Photobucket


'Alternacrafts' by: Jessica Vitkus
alternicrafts

Bring on the motivation, coffee, and patience......and more coffee.


No comments:

Post a Comment